SubBuds Games Business Account Terms
The following terms apply to all Business Accounts on SubBuds. You are responsible for ensuring that your Account/ Ad complies with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
- A Business Account for a company, business or product brand (place or organization) may be administered only by an authorized representative of that company, business or product, (place or organization).
- Any user may create an Account to express support for or interest in a company, business or product brand (place or organization) provided that it does not mislead others into thinking it is an official Account, or violate someone's rights.
- Content posted to a Account/ Ad is public and viewable by everyone who can see the Ad or Account.
- You may not establish terms for your Account/ Ad that conflict with our Terms and Conditions, Waiver Form or Data Policy.
- Account/ Ad Names and Web Addresses
Account / Ad names and Web Addresses must accurately reflect Account/ Ad content. We may remove administrative rights or require you to change the Account name and Web Address for any Ad that fails to meet this requirement.
Page names must:
- not consist solely of generic terms (e.g., “beer” or “pizza”);
- use proper, grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capitals, except for acronyms;
- not include character symbols, such as excessive punctuation and trademark designations;
- not include superfluous descriptions or unnecessary qualifiers;
- not mislead others into thinking it is an official Account of the Ad’s subject matter or is authorized by an authorized representative of the Account’s subject matter; and
- not violate someone’s rights.
- Name Changes and Merges
Name changes and merges must not result in a misleading or unintended connection and must not substantially change the Account’s subject matter.
- Collection of Data
If you collect content and information directly from users, you will make it clear that you (and not SubBuds Games) are collecting it, and you will provide notice about and obtain user consent for your use of the content and information that you collect. Regardless of how you obtain content and information from users, you are responsible for securing all necessary permissions to reuse their content and information.
You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access SubBuds Games, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
Don’t use information obtained from a person’s interaction with your call-to-action for any purpose other than to provide the service associated with the call-to-action. If you want to use this information for any other purpose, first obtain a person’s explicit consent.